A Grape’s Life Web Design cares about your privacy and believes in transparency. That’s why we are committed to being clear about our privacy practices. We only collect the personal information necessary to deliver our services, and we handle it carefully.
Below you will find information about the following:
- Collection of information
- How we utilize information
- Purpose of data processing
- Cookies, beacons, tags, pixels
- How we share your personal information and who we share it with
- International transfers
- Security measures
- Retention periods
- Your rights
- Age restrictions
- Further questions and contacts
1. Collection of Information
When you access and browse the site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Information you provide:
Contact information – We receive and store any information you enter on our site. Our site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address so you can place orders, request information, join mailing lists, get support, and use our services.
Payments and billing information – When signing up for any of our services, products, or programs, we request additional personal and payment information such as your name, credit card information, PayPal or relevant service, billing address, personal, government or tax identification number, or other information, including but not limited to certificates, tax declarations, forms, payment documents, and other relevant documents.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties
Automated information – We do not collect automated information about you, including your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, and/or clickstream data.
Website Analytics tools – We do not use analytics tools, including to track information about you or your visit to our site.
2. How we utilize information
Information you provide:
We collect, store, and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
Contact information – To contact you regarding the progress of your orders, status of the services, functionality changes to our products and our site, and — where you have opted to receive such information — other/new services, and/or special offers/newsletters we think you might find useful. We may use email, telephone, and/or text messages for this purpose, as well as to inform you about hosting account issues, service interruptions or updates, service improvements or new products in accordance with applicable law.
Payment and billing information – We need it, together with your contact details, to open a client or an affiliate account for you, to process your orders and renewals, to enter into a contractual agreement for any services, to invoice you, and to fulfill our legal obligations for tax calculations.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third-parties
We collect, store, and use the information that we receive from your use of our services or third-parties for the following reasons:
Contact information – To maintain your account and purchased products, to have an accurate record of any inquiries in case of a dispute, and to identify certain characteristics that could help us optimize and improve our products and services.
3. Purposes of data processing
When you access or use our services, we need to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, as set out in this policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data:
- We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to deliver any services to you.
- We aim for full clarity on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes, and we respect your privacy.
- We make sure we only use your information for the purposes for the purposes for which you have given us permission.
- We rely on a number of legal bases to use your information, as set out in this policy:
Contract – The use of your information is necessary to perform any contractual obligations in order to provide any services to you.
Legal obligations – Our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims; for example, if we are requested to disclose your personal information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement authorities; or to use your personal information for tax calculation and reporting.
Our legitimate interests – Necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
- Run, grow, develop, and deliver our services;
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activities;
- Enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- Understand how people interact with our website;
- Determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and advertising; and
- Enhance, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve our services and communications for the benefit of our customers.
Consent – We rely on your consent for us to use your personal information to send you marketing information (such as periodic notices and offers) by email, SMS, or telephone. You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org using the details set out in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this policy.
4. Cookies, beacons, tags, pixels
You can manage your preferences regarding cookies by modifying your browser settings. Please note that if you simply disable all of our cookies or cookies in general in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our site will not work.
5. How we share your personal information and who we share it with
All personal information collected by A Grape’s Life Web Design is treated as confidential. We disclose all or some of your data in the limited circumstances described below and with appropriate safeguards to your privacy:
If we are required by law – We will disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other legitimate governmental request.
To Protect Rights and Property – We will share account and personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals when we believe in good faith that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is necessary to meet any applicable law, comply with regulation, legal process or enforceable request; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; to investigate potential violations; to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of A Grape’s Life Web Design, our users, or the public, as required or permitted by law. To the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we will take all reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
Domain Registrars – Domain owner information (WHOIS Data) for any domain name is required and controlled by the Registry for the top-level domain in which you wish or have registered a domain name. We share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN’s rules, regulations, and policies, and with rules and policies set by the ICANN-accredited registrar providers that we use.
6. International transfers
We host, store, or otherwise handle your personal information within the borders of the USA and European Economic Area (EEA).
We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information from one country to another comply with the data-protection and privacy laws that apply.
7. Security measures
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter on our site, in order to protect its security during transmission to and from our site. When storing information, we protect its security by encryption and pseudonymization of critical data. When we process credit card information and payments, the credit card is subject to strong security measures.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures require us in some cases to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
To protect against unauthorized access to your account and information, we implement session management, login expiration mechanisms, and other security precautions. As an additional safety measure, be sure to sign off when you finish using your account and your computer.
Although we take all these measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information, please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
8. Retention periods
Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. In general, we will automatically delete your account information 2 (two) years after you no longer have any active services with us. A versioned copy of your contact, payment, and billing personal data associated with your past invoices may be stored for a period of 7 (seven) years after deactivating an account.
9. Your Rights
To learn which of your personal information we are collecting and storing, please email email@example.com. We can help you to:
- Confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
- Provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
- Provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
- Withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
- Consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing);
- Request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
- Restrict the way that we process your personal data;
- Consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third party provider of services (data portability); and
- We will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
10. Age Restrictions
A Grape’s Life Web Design does not sell products, provide services, or collect information from any individual under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use any website services we provide, and you must request that your parent or guardian use the site instead. Should you have evidence that someone under the age of 18 has bought services and provided their personal information to us, please contact us using the details set out in the “Further questions and contacts” section below.
12. Further questions and contacts